August 7th: Leave for Italy (from NYC area you will arrive the next day)
August 8th: Arrival / Transfer / Workshop #1
- Morning: Arrival at Milano airport. Pickup at 10:30 (transfer to Bedonia) stay at Villa Tre Angeli in Bedonia
- Afternoon: Settle in to room, relax.
- Workshop #1 3:00-6:00
- Evening: 7:30 Dinner in town
August 9th: Parmesan Cheese Tour & Mountain Top Lunch with local Dancing & Music
- Parmesan Tour, Lunch at Refugio (mountain top retreat with music). Full day of living like a local.
August 10th: Planetarium, Antiquities Library, Seminary
- Morning: Tour Seminary, chapel, antiquities library and planetarium
- Afternoon: Lunch served in the gardens – Workshop #2
- Evening: Free evening to explore Bedonia and write
August 11th: Carrara Mountain Tour & Italian Riviera Writing
- Morning: Tour Carrara Mountain (same marble as Michelangelo’s David). Workshop #3
- Afternoon: Lunch at Mountain Side Retreat – Collonata tasting
- Early Afternoon /Evening: Italian Riviera beach relaxing, swim, walk or shop
August 12th: Explore Bedonia – Free Morning To Explore town. Afternoon workshop. Evening in town. Festival night for Feast of the Assumption
- Morning: Free day to explore area. E-bike rentals or hiking can be added.
- Afternoon: Workshop #4
- Evening: Experience the Feast of the Assumption in downtown Bedonia. Dancing, shopping and eating!
August 13th: Luca, Italy Medieval City Tour famous for its intact Renaissance-era city walls.
- Morning/Afternoon: Tour medieval city of Lucca (lunch on own)
- Evening: Dinner and informal discussion of writing
August 14th: Compiano Castle – medieval walled town in Parmesan Apennines
- Morning: Tour of medieval village (600 A.D.)
- Afternoon: Lunch at Castle – Workshop #5
- Evening: farewell dinner
August 15th Flight home